Thursday, April 3, 2014

Time Goes By...

I've been thinking about my blog a lot lately. I've been thinking about its potential and trying to understand why, when I believe it can be beneficial for others, I haven't been able to commit to developing it. There are countless reasons I can use as justification:
  • I'm a busy mom of three who home-schools
  • I'm not a great writer (although I like to dabble in writing historical fictions from time to time)
  • There are so many amazing blogs already out there with authors that are a lot more energetic, organized, and  entertaining
  • I don't hardly support the blogging community as it is, since I feel I have no additional moments to spend cycling through others awesomeness knowing the likelihood of me actually implementing anythin I learn is slim to none
  • Like so many I don't like criticism and from what I heard being a part of the online community can come with some pretty personal and brutal commentary
but here is the truth of it--my healing has taken time. When I started this blog I wanted to find the answers, I was still searching and that search consumed me. Looking back, I wasn't in a place to help others by sharing the information I had learned since I hadn't found much. But with time I have healed. I am in a great place. I feel happy, whole, and ready to lift. My journey will never by complete but I want to share what I have learned; not just in dealing with my health but in all aspects of life. Often time goes by until we are ready--I am ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment